Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 10: Balance 4<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 10: Balance 4
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Nathan Briner
Jo S, congratulations on opening lesson 10 and good thinking with repeating a session. Sometimes you need to go back and review or take time for the body to catch up. I love to hear that you are finding the time to practice daily. It really brings on the changes. 
As for the balancing poses, these really take some time to sink in and feel that you’re building solidity. So don’t worry if you’re wobbling or having trouble holding some of these. 
Let me know if you need any help in a particular pose. 

All my best!
Colleen G
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this series , Nathan! I completed the whole challenge a few months ago, but decided to come back and go through the series again. I’m surprised to see how much more flexible I am! And strong! Thanks for being such a thoughtful and magnificent teacher. All of the verbal cues really do help me perfect my own practice. Namaste 🙏 
Nathan Briner
Colleen G, this was the first thing I saw today. It put a huge smile on my face. So happy to know that you are seeing and feeling the growth and change.  I especially love to hear how strong you’re feeling. 
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts experience. 
If you don’t already, follow me on instagram @nathan_briner. I give lots of yoga tips like the ones you’re enjoying in the challenge and I will be doing workshops in the near future to help people continue to grow their yoga practice. 
All my best! 
Sandra Židan
Great practice, Nathan! Thanks! Namaste! 🤗
41-44 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial