Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 11: Balance 5<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 11: Balance 5
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Nathan Briner
Tyana, wonderful to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment. Sounds like your family is enjoying the challenge! Awesome that you have the kids involved. I’m sure they can use the movement :) 
Please stay in touch as you continue the challenge. I’d love to know how you’re progressing. 
Wishing you all the best. 
Bihter S
1 person likes this.
Arm balancing and crow pose were very challenging to me. I couldn't lift even my toe at the arm balancing pose. Thank you for great simple instructions 
Nathan Briner
Bihter, Those are definitely tough poses. Sounds like you stuck with it though! I think you will find that with some repeated practice on that lesson, you will be lifting your toes in no time :)

Matthew
1 person likes this.
you have a brilliant ability to cue focus on the right amount, duration and timing of applied strength to enable me to deepen my practice. many thanks. :)
Nathan Briner
Wow! Thank you very much Matthew
Lisa D
2 people like this.
I don't think I always caught all the nuances in sun salutations and crow till now! I feel a little "sloppy" in my previous yoga life, and now very aware that slower and maybe with some substitutions is better for me than "rushing" into poses inappropriately.  Lots of work to do, but I still feel very supported and not intimidated by my lack of balance in more expert poses. :) Thanks for the guiding hand!
Nathan Briner
Lisa! What a great discovery to have. I am with you on that. Taking your time and holding the poses gives so much depth and feedback. I find learning goes through the roof. Even if something doesn't feel right. Holding poses begins to shed light on where we have gone wrong. I am going to be doing a whole series on how to feel and utilize an amazing set of alignment principles that I think you will love. If you haven't yet, connect with me here:  https://www.facebook.com/NathanBrinerWellness/  I will be posting info about this series there soon. 
Juli K
2 people like this.
A new way to learn crow - I thought it was great and I will use it again and again
Nathan Briner
Great to hear, Juli K!!
Caterina C
1 person likes this.
Bakasana IT IS really a challenging pose. Couldn't manage to get into the asana. A mix of different feelings come to me: unbalance, fear, disesteem ( there is always that voice who keeps saying you cannot manage to get there). I guess it really a mix of those. Sure my arms are not as strong as they should be in order to support my body. At least I guess it is in this way. Keep trying and try to find my way. Thank you again with all my heart. CATERINA 
21-30 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial