60 Minute Yoga Flows: Spacious Flow<br>Sarah Beston

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Spacious Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Renee R
1 person likes this.
Perfect, just what I needed! Thank you for sharing. Namaste.
Sarah Beston
So nice to be practicing with you, Charity! Thanks for dropping me a note and please stay close and let me know how your practices are going when you can. Warmly, Sarah
Sarah Beston
Hi Renee! Thank you so much for practicing with me here on Yoga Anytime. It's nice to be in community together. Keep me posted on how your practices are going. Warmly, Sarah
Mari L
1 person likes this.
I love your classes!  Thank you for what you are bringing to all of us during this time.
Sarah Beston
Dear mari, thank you so much for reaching out and letting me know. I am so happy to have this space to practice together from all over the world, especially now. Stay close and let me know how your practicing are going. Warmly, Sarah
Sharon O
1 person likes this.
Thank you for leading us through this beautiful practice with your  calm voice and opening queues—creating space for love and peace during these tough days. Grateful for you. 🙏🏼🤗
Boue Catherine
very sensitive Yoga...feelin great Thank you
Sarah Beston
Hi Sharon! Thank you so much for practicing with me here on Yoga Anytime. I'm sorry I missed your comment earlier. Happy to be practicing together her in community—especially during these times. Stay well and safe! Warmly, Sarah 
Sarah Beston
Hi Boue! So glad you are feeling great and thanks so much for practicing with me here on Yoga Anytime! 
Jeanette O
1 person likes this.
Hi Sarah! Thank you for this class. I really enjoy your kind and open invitations to modify... I always look for teachers who provide options and invitations rather than commands. 
21-30 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial