Yin Yoga: Whole-Hearted Yin<br>Jeanne Korn

Yin Yoga: Whole-Hearted Yin
Jeanne Korn

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
6 people like this.
Having suffered a heavy heart recently, I found this to be so soothing for both body and soul. I practiced this during the transition between darkness and sunrise, and - oh my! - I highly recommend! 🌅❤️🙏🏻
Jeanne
3 people like this.
Hello Jenny,
I'm so happy to hear that our practice has brought you some comfort and a bit of "lightness" during a heavy hearted time.
I understand and am so grateful, as I'm sure you are for the valuable resource we have in our Yoga practice to shift energy.
I'm thinking about you and sending you lots of warm sunny light!
Thankyou for sharing🌈
Joan J
3 people like this.
I have very tight hips, so I love the stretch in half shoelace.  It gets deep into the  hip side muscles.  I used blocks with a bolster on top for the heart opener, very  soothing.🌾🌸
Jeanne
1 person likes this.
Hi Joan, Thank you for sharing your experience, and so glad that you found some interesting variations to bring some ease to your hips and your heart!  Beautiful!
Laura M
This was soooooo good!!Thank you!!

Jeanne
1 person likes this.
Laura Thank you for sharing!  Yes I love  Heart focused practices as well,  especially nourishing during challenging times:)
Traci D
Thanks Jeanne! This saved me tonight...ahhhh
Jeanne
Traci oh wonderful!  so glad to hear, thank for your practice Traci:)
Sandra Židan
Great practice! Thanks you very much!
Jeanne
1 person likes this.
Thankyou Sandra!  I'm so glad you enjoyed the practice! Continue to enjoy and I hope to "see you" again on the mat soon:)
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial