Mindful Movement: Day 6: Connect<br>Margi Young

Mindful Movement: Day 6: Connect
Margi Young

Watch this Practice
Corinne M
Thanks for another great practice!  I didn’t get up early enough this morning to do this before my kids woke up, so they were loudly playing video games in the background.  “this too” felt like the perfect mantra as I tried to tune them out during meditation.   
Margi Young
corinne I too have to practice "this too" with the video games! It's not easy!
Thanks for sharing!  Margi
Francie S
I enjoyed making my list of 15 joyful activities. I have slowly been reconnecting with friends (with appropriate social distancing) and have noticed how much happier I am when I can really connect with a friend.
Margi Young
Francie Thanks for letting me know. Yes, I agree that friendship is key. Keep delving into those joyful activities! Margi
Melissa A
"this too" reminds me of the "yes, and" principle we are using in training the school docents at the Asian Art Museum, and both phrases share the sentiment  “The divine light in me bows to the divine light within you.” Recognition, but then the ocean has to get to work!
Melissa A
"this, too" "yes, and" "only connect"  are all good phrases to consider...
Margi Young
I know "yes and" from sketch comedy! So helpful. And today I am going to try "only connect." Thanks so much for your thoughts Melissa 
Matthew
very sweet practice and nice to follow on with the brief meditation at the end. thanks Margi.
Margi Young
Matthew S Thanks for letting me know Matthew. My fac combo is a little movement and some stillness. Hope this new year is treating you well. Margi
Jessica L
 twister with blocks :)
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial