Mindful Movement: Day 7: Integrate<br>Margi Young

Mindful Movement: Day 7: Integrate
Margi Young

Watch this Practice
M Angela C
3 people like this.
Thank you Margi! Definitely feel a renewed awareness and sense of well being.  Your cue of “imagining the sky inside you” was wonderful for me .  These series of practices allowed me a sense of reflection, a change of pace and a sense of calm that remains with me  off the mat.  Your practice offering  was accepted with gratitude by me. 🙏 
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Yesterday was one of the most stressful days I’ve had in months. This class was pure medicine for me. I feel ready to start afresh and I will use the tools I’ve brushed up on this week (thanks to you) and life is good 🌞
Margi Young
1 person likes this.
Jenny The cockles  of my heart are warm! Thank you so much for sharing. With love, Margi
Margi Young
M Angela Thank you for writing. Just reading the words you wrote reminded me to find the sky in myself. We all need the reminders! Be well, Margi
Christel B
Thank you Margi for this lovely series encompassing more than just asanas. You provided an interesting wholistic balance for us to reflect on.  I was nursing a muscle strain and this pace allowed me to participate, adapt and benefit. Namaste.
Margi Young
1 person likes this.
Christel Thank you for practicing. It is a good time to be diving into this wholistic practice. Be well! Margi
Martha K
I'm so happy to have spent this time with you Margi. 
Glenford N
I've felt a slowing down, a more relaxed appreciation of life and a deeper connection with my inner self. Thanks for your guidance  wisdom and inspiration , Margi. Namaste.
Mary L
I have just spent the most wonderful time on this course with you, It was so liberating to go through the gentle pace of the poses and yet so powerful in restoring me. I will return to this practice again and again.Thank you
Margi Young
mary I am so happy that the course offered some restoration. We need that! Thank you! Margi
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial