The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Listen Inwardly and Open<br>Kira Sloane

The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Listen Inwardly and Open
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Summer
1 person likes this.
An incredibly soothing practice! Love it again and again. Do you have a favorite text for someone wanting to explore the Lojong Teachings? 
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Hi Summer! My primary teacher is Jetsumna Tenzin Palmo.  Training the Mind explores a text of Atisha whose teachings were foundational within Lojong. Get yourself a copy of the 7 Points of Mind Training. There are so many translations and eventually you'll end up with all of them (haha).  I linked to one below. 

https://www.yogaanytime.com/show-view/144/Yoga-Show-Training-the-Mind-with-Jetsunma-Tenzin-Palmo
Rosanna S
1 person likes this.
Kira, I'm just discovering the style of your classes after practicing all of Alana's, and I'm enjoying and learning so much. The relationship of the ear to spaciousness and inwardness is so amazing. I felt so relaxed, complete, and almost orgasmic at the end. I'm working through a series of leadership practices, called The Inner Edge, and have determined that my catalyst is a shift in mindset. I loved what you said about noticing what changes when you change your inner landscape. This is such an important teaching!
Kira Sloane
Rosanna S, so wonderful to meet you today! I agree about the feeling of orgasmic when the inner space opens. Warmly, Kira
Ali H
1 person likes this.
Absolutely wonderful. Thank you much Kira. Love how you share so much to carry me through my day.
Kira Sloane
Hi there, Ali H. Yes! there is so much support right here within us! xok
Rylla R
1 person likes this.
Kira thank you for this lovely class/meditation combo. 
Also, did I understand you have had a knee replacement? I have at least 2 students who have had both knees replaced. Neither are comfortable being on their knees at all, and I want to offer them options.…any resources to suggest? 🙏🏼💗
Kira Sloane
Rylla R, so sorry i missed your question! Oh the new replacement is so specific and unique to each so I am not surprised that you have students who do not want to be on theirs.  I am lucky in that the technology I chose allows me to kneel. If you give me a specific pose I am happy to share alternatives. Love, K
David G-
Hey Kira, this is some practice. I was a bit of a rebel during the meditation. My left hip was barking. I listened and did pigeon, but practiced the ear intrigue. Who knew there was a connection? The rest of the yummy practice was an act of non-listening in a way. It was instant relaxation for so many areas of my body while I put my mind into opening and expanding the ears... I tried it out while climbing hills today. Works there as well. You mentioned that if you are really listening there is nothing to say.                                                              Namaste
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
David G-, exactly! xok
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial