Soulful Flow: Compassionate Flow<br>Sarah Beston

Soulful Flow: Compassionate Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Pamela Macht
Sarah thanks so much for this beautiful flow. I always find your progression of asanas to be intuitive, inevitable, and the whole flow feels just perfect! Looking forward to next week’s Soulful Flow! Pamela
Sarah Beston
Thank you so much for the note, Pamela Macht! It makes me so happy to hear that you are continuing to enjoy these practices and so looking forward to continuing our practice together. Stay close and have a beautiful weekend!
Kate M
I was tired coming into this (got up too early!) but the pacing was perfect for me, and I melted into a long, deep shavasana at the end. Feeling refreshed! Thanks, Sarah!
Lori
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this energizing, steady practice. Happy 4th of July.
Sarah Beston
You’re so welcome, Lori! Thanks for practicing with me today. Blessings, Sarah
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
Again, this was so beautiful, and I was able to maintain a focus on my throat and the sound of my breath throughout, because of your careful choice of postures. I feel soothed and prepared for the day. Thank you Sarah.
Sarah Beston
You're so welcome, Ali and I am so happy to hear about your experience of the practice—thank you for sharing!
Catherine R
1 person likes this.
I loved the slow but powerful pace of this practice. Very soothing! Also, great yoga pants! Very desert-y!
Sarah Beston
Haha, thank you, Catherine! I am so happy to hear that the pace worked for you and that you felt soothed. Hope to practice with you again soon. xo
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
Oh, gosh, that was lovely. Thank you for a wonderful practice!
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial