Beyond Binary: Form and Space<br>Miles Borrero

Beyond Binary: Form and Space
Miles Borrero

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Bowie!😍 Miles, your practices always fill my heart with joy…
Miles
1 person likes this.
Jenny S yay! Thanks for being such a steady usual suspect! And who doesn’t love a little 🐺… 
Pamela  D
Hi Miles - another good practice! I'm looking forward to your next practice on balance, since that half moon pose you 'sneaked' in was VERY shaky for me! Keep chanting - it's growing on me :)
Miles
1 person likes this.
Pamela D haha, yeah, that half moon can be a stinker! And watch out, before you know it you’ll be going to bed humming! 🤗
Mara P
1 person likes this.
Thank you Miles! I’ve been away from yoga for awhile, and found myself smiling along with the shakes and creaks. Your voice and compassionate, lighthearted approach offered me soothing and invigoration.
Miles
Mara P welcome back! this made my heart smile. Thanks for making my day. I hope it is a soft and inspiring landing.

Katrin
1 person likes this.
Miles These classes are such a treasure! Only 30min and they have it all- corework, chanting, feel good moves and tricky transitions! And I love the appearance of your co-teacher!
Miles
Katrin he's really the mastermind behind it all, I'm his mouthpiece. hahaha! We are delighted that you are enjoying!🐺👨🏽‍🎤💜💜💜
Selva O
1 person likes this.
I really love your classes! Thank you :)
Miles
Selva O Thanks Selva! Your name is beautiful. It means jungle in Spanish! 🤗
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial