Yoga Alchemy: Unwinding the Hips<br>Laura Tyree

Yoga Alchemy: Unwinding the Hips
Laura Tyree

Watch this Practice
Rhonda K
3 people like this.
Beautiful pacing, I really enjoyed moving from the ground up in a slow, mindful way between each pose. I also really liked using the mudra throughout the practice while in the asanas. And...I think I do need some flowers, ha! Thank you for your gracious teaching.
Laura Tyree
1 person likes this.
Love you Rhonda! So glad you enjoyed the practice!
Nicola L
1 person likes this.
That was beautiful, thank you x
Katherine E
1 person likes this.
I felt I could let myself go deeper in a safe way. I will be using mudras more often In my practice and thank you for singing. I always look forward to hearing your beautiful voice.
Bhakti Foster
Super sweet practice! And the chant is Divine too. are the lyrics available? Thanks, peace and love, Bhakti
Rachela B
1 person likes this.
This was fantastic. Loved every minute of it.
Lori
1 person likes this.
Lovely practice, thank you so much. It was a pleasure to meet you on the mat today! Shanti.
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
I awoke with a head cold caught from my husband. I was going to do some restorative because with all the coughing and sneezing and achiness, I thought that was about the only way I could get a practice in. I ultimately decided to try this class instead, as the idea of mudras as a healing agent intrigued me. This wound up being one of my favorite practices ever...and my sneezing has subsided, and the cough and achiness have all but stopped! This was transformative and lovely.
Debbie L
1 person likes this.
I loved this practice and particularly the reminder of the hip points. Thank you.
ALEXANDER J
1 person likes this.
Really nice pace and good mixture of postures, loved it, thanks Laura. Ps. you have a lovely singing voice!
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial