Prenatal Yoga: Welcome to Season 1<br>Alana Mitnick

Prenatal Yoga: Welcome to Season 1
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Show Introduction
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Oh how I wish I had this resource back in my days of pregnancy!  You are radiating positive energy here and I am SO happy for you!
Sandra Židan
Congratulations, Alana! I am so glad to see you again here on YA! You've missed me a lot! I wish you a happy, healthy and successfull New 2022 Year! Kind regards! 💝💖💓
Laura G
4 people like this.
I agree with the other comments, I WISH I had had your classes to lead me through my pregnancies back when it was my turn...I love your classes and your teaching and have missed them...congratulations and blessings to you and your baby for a very happy, healthy pregnancy and birth! X
Diane C
4 people like this.
Congratulations! I am so happy to see that you are pregnant. Wishing you all the best for a healthy pregnancy, delivery and newborn child!
Alana Mitnick
Thank you, Jenny S! I am so happy to be able to share these prenatal practices that have helped me on my journey. Sending love! XoA
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sandra Židan! Great to hear from you! Thank you so much for your positive wishes and energy. Wishing you a healthy and nourishing new year! Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Laura G, Your comment warmed my heart. Thank you so much for sharing and for your wonderful energy. We are very excited to welcome this little one into the world... just a few more weeks to go! Wishing you a beautiful and meaningful new year, Laura. Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Thank you for your warm wishes, Diane C. I am incredible grateful to be on this new adventure of pregnancy, birth, and motherhood. Yoga has helps in so many ways. I hope your new year is off to a healthy and inspiring start! Love, Alana 
Christel B
2 people like this.
Wishing you all the joys of pregnancy, birth and the amazing journey of motherhood. I believe you and your family will be filled with joy. Much love, Christel
Alana Mitnick
Hi Christel B! Thank you so much for your beautiful wishes. It's wonderful to hear from you. We are getting very excited to welcome this little being into the world any week now. Wishing you a healthy and meaningful new year! Love, Alana 
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial