Chakra Vinyasa Flows: Sacral Chakra: The Hamstrings<br>Quamay Sams

Chakra Vinyasa Flows: Sacral Chakra: The Hamstrings
Quamay Sams

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
4 people like this.
Looking forward to Mondays now 🙌 another great practice - I really love how the cadence of your voice has a way of moving me along in my practice, and the full hanuman at the end with the front leg slightly out to the side felt wonderful 🙏🏻
Catherine A
Hi Quamay, another absolutely delicious practice! Many thanks. Loved the wide version of full hanuman with the blocks. Shocked myself into reaching the full split after all the lengthening poses Namaste, C xx
Kate M
1 person likes this.
I like the combination of strength and flexibility work here. Like - "sthira-sukham āsanam", right?  Support and ease...   : )
Shawn
Gratitude! Feeling grounded and free. 🙏🏼
Ara
Ara
Wow this was really grounded and earthy and calming. Thank you! 
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
Such a well crafted practice. I loved that variation of hanumanasana - I find it liberating and strangely thrilling to discover a different way with an old pose! Thank you Quamay.
David G-
This put me in a really relaxed state. The side planks with the leg raise and rotation are inspiring. I am big dude and have gotten more flexible each week, and I definitely want to do that soon.  
Heidi G
Hi Quamay, thank you! And to think I was tempted to skip this one because of my tight hamstrings...
Stacey J
Awesome class!
Miriam Z
Love this routine!
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial