Renewal: A 7-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Detox Flow<br>Rosemary Garrison

Renewal: A 7-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Detox Flow
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Sue
Sue
3 people like this.
I loved the twisting in Day 3, this spring renewal coincides nicely with other detoxing I am doing: nutrition/alcohol/media consumption. Wonderful way to start the day with the shining outside my kitchen window and this great flow. Thank you Rosemary. 
Rosemary Garrison
Oh this is so beautiful, Sue D . Brava on the detoxing and cleansing. Thank you for joining us. I hope you continue to enjoy! 
David G-
2 people like this.
Detoxing (same bad habits as Sue D) was my visualization this week with Mia's Day 6 challenge. Drinking plenty of water right now. Loved this practice, even at 5:30 am. The revolving triangle was difficult, but rewarding. Thanks for all your comments; it motivated me this morning; I didn't hit the snooze button a third time. Yes, I have been doing camel as it shows up in my Yogic journey. Lydia did it last week I think. Hard to keep track. I love it. Ashtanga is in my future for sure as well. 
Francesca Venturini
Just what I needed today. ThanK you so much Rosemary!!
Hope H
3 people like this.
Beautiful sequence and feeling detoxed. I think I finally understand the benefits of revolved triangle… Thank you! Off to drink some water.
Rosemary Garrison
Yay, happy to hear it, Francesca Venturini !
Rosemary Garrison
So wonderful to discover revolved triangle benefits! Thank you, Hope H . Yay for water. ; ) 
Rosemary Garrison
Happy to hear you're detoxing too, David G- . Right on time! Also happy to hear you felt motivated and got up for the practice. Yay for camel! And for Lydia- she is so lovely. 
Kate M
1 person likes this.
This practice was TAPASYA!  I just crawled out of the deepest śavāsana... 
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Lovely practice! Great to wring out and get the juices flowing.  
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial