Yoga for Vitality: Flow and Go<br>Patti Lewis

Yoga for Vitality: Flow and Go
Patti Lewis

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Lovely to meet you Patti 🌻 I really enjoyed this practice. I was feeling less than motivated on this hazy hot day, but you had me at “we’ll start on our backs” ☺️ I appreciated the progressive nature of your teaching, moving organically from one movement to another until next thing I knew, I was chilling out strong in updog and actually feeling pretty great! I’m looking forward to the rest of this season ❤️🙏🏻 ✨
Patti Lewis
It is so nice to meet you Jenny! I am so glad you enjoyed the practice and I appreciate the feedback.  I love that you were feeling pretty great, and hope you have a great rest of your day!
Pia A
3 people like this.
I like this class. Very good explanation und calming voice.This will be my morning routine for the next week. Thank you. I will  be happy for new classes. ❤️🌸
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Patti, for this nice yoga practice! I've enjoyed doing it! Namaste! 💗💜💖
Suzy L
3 people like this.
Thanks, Patti, for a perfect practice on a hot, hot day.  It was calming yet energizing, bringing me out of a funky fog.  Thank you!
Patti Lewis
Thanks Pia!  I am glad I will be with you in the mornings to help you into the day.
Patti Lewis
Thank you Sandra!  I am so glad you enjoyed the practice.
Patti Lewis
Oh yay Suzy!! I am glad I helped you out of a funky fog.  Thank YOU!
Patti Lewis
Pia A  Thanks Pia!  I am glad I will be with you in the mornings to help you into the day.
Patti Lewis
Sandra Židan  Thank you Sandra!  I am so glad you enjoyed the practice.
1-10 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial