Yoga and Faith: Devotion<br>Angel Brownlee

Yoga and Faith: Devotion
Angel Brownlee

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
I did this practice facing a gorgeous December sunrise and it was just “aaaaaahhhhh”. So blissful. And your gentle words really got me thinking of how I want to move through what is generally a hectic time of year. I’m inspired to bring a devotional mindset into my daily walk of life as best I can. And yes - less Netflix! Thank you for this practice 🙏🏻❤️
Angel B
3 people like this.
Dear Jenny! I am so glad you enjoyed the class.  Yay! You are most welcome. Your sweet words are such a blessing. Thank you. See you in the next episodes. xo
Michelle F
5 people like this.
Hi Angel,
I saw Jenny S comment here - hello there Jenny! so I KNEW i would love this practice . Such a wonderful pause in a busy Saturday that really gave me the opportunity to see what I was devoting my time and energy to and just dial it all in! The afternoon looks sweeter now!
Thank you!
loveandpeacexxx

Barbara S
5 people like this.
This is a wonderful practice that will slow you down to meditate and stretch, loosening all the “stuff” that makes us crazy at this time of the year. I so hope this series continues and grows. We need it. Thx to Angel!
Angel B
2 people like this.
Michelle F Awwww! Thankful for Jenny S too. Grateful this class brought a little peace to your weekend! Much love. Angel
Angel B
2 people like this.
Barbara S Wonderful! You are so welcome, dear heart.  I look forward to more yoga together.
Francesca Venturini
This was my first practice after 8 days of very bad flue. It was so nice feeling my breath back, connecting with mother earth and with my heart. Feeling alive is just so sweet and beautiful.
Angel B
Francesca Venturini It surely is!! I am so grateful this class helped you reconnect after such a challenging time with the flu. Hope you continue getting your strength back. xo Angel
Beth Fegley
I love this practice so much. I have found myself resistant to stillness lately. This practice with my yoga sister Angel reminded me of my need for balance, quiet, and stillness. ❤️💕❤️
Angel B
Beth Fegley YAY for stillness! I love that you experienced that. ♥️
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial