Yoga and Faith: Joy<br>Angel Brownlee

Yoga and Faith: Joy
Angel Brownlee

Watch this Practice
Michelle F
2 people like this.
Angel dear!
thank you so much for this wonderful gift of a season - joyous indeed and just what i need to replenish body and soul for the new year!
festive greetings!
loveandpeacexx x
Angel B
Michelle F Yay!!!! I'm so happy it brought a little joy and replenishment to you! Festive greetings to you too! xoxo Angel
Jenny S
2 people like this.
This “Grand Finale” was deeply healing and inspiring …. And your point about pets was right on. My 3 little gurus bring such joy into my life 💕🐾Thank you for this wonderful season of yoga medicine Angel 🙏🏻
Nancy T
2 people like this.
I now have more Joy Joy Joy Joy down in my heart, and tummy.  Great practice having an intention to restore our being of Joy.💕
Amanda H
1 person likes this.
This joyful practice has put a permanant smile to my face.
Namaste
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Angel, for bringing back joy into my life with this beautiful practice! Namaste! 💖🌞🌹
Angel B
Nancy T Fantastic!!! I remember that song from childhood.  What a joy to be reminded of it here!
Angel B
1 person likes this.
Amanda H I love it!!! So happy to know that, friend.  May many smiles continue to energize your life in this new year. xoxo
Angel B
1 person likes this.
Sandra Židan it really warms my heart to know that! Such an amazing community we have here at Yoga Anytime. I am grateful to share this space with all of you.
Nadine R
1 person likes this.
I feel joyful now!
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial