30 Minute Vinyasa Yoga: Sun: Sunshine in Your Heart<br>Shelley Williams

30 Minute Vinyasa Yoga: Sun: Sunshine in Your Heart
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Francesca Venturini
Dear Shelley, I just adore practicing with you!! Thank you, so,so, much!
Layla T
2 people like this.
This was SUCH a treat! I absolutely loved the cue to imagine holding your intention in your hand. I feel so sunny and bright and limber after this one. Thank you for a beautiful morning practice! Namaste!
Kate M
2 people like this.
My morning wove together a sunny day, some Vedic chants to the Sun, and this radiant practice! Then it all melted into a deep and restorative śavāsana! Life is good!  : ) Thank you, Shelley : )
Lina S
1 person likes this.
It's always a pleasure to take your classes! I liked when you said to take the time to map the territory (wild thing). Great flowing class with lots of strength and stretching. Thank you!
Shelley Williams
Francesca Venturini Thank you SO much Francesca! Your comment immediately brought a warm smile to my face... thank you for making my day!
Shelley Williams
Layla T Namaste Layla! Yes, it is so powerful to visualize and add meaning to our asana/ flow/ gestures/ life moments.. our hands are extensions of our heart meridians, where our attention goes/ energy flows! Thank you for your kind comment!
Shelley Williams
Kate M Ahhh wow Kate! Adding chanting to a vibrant solar practice, I can't think of anything better!  Wonderful addition and reflection, thank you so much for your sweet comment!! 
Shelley Williams
Lina S So much gratitude for your presence and awareness with these practices... and I so appreciate that you notice the little details. That reflects so much back about your attention and practice ...xoxo!
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Shelley, for this beautiful and challenging practice! I've really enjoyed doing it! Namaste! ❤️🥰🌹
Matthew
lovely start to the mid-morning! reminds me to get back into shoulder stands too. many thanks. :)
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial