Keepin' it Real: Daily Core Stability<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Daily Core Stability
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Clara M
3 people like this.
Hello from France! Loved this class, builds up strength, flexibility, precision in the movements... Thank you for explaining everything so we'll too!
Jenny S
3 people like this.
When I see “core” in the title my first reaction is 😱, but I’ve found with your core sessions I not only make it through in one piece, but I’ve actually enjoyed the process.  This class had a lot of cuing for the breath which was super helpful as well.  Loved the slower pace which kept my nervous system happy.  Nice class! 👏🙏🏻❤️
Eric M
1 person likes this.
Feel great after that! Just the right pace for a hot day like today.
Denise Z
1 person likes this.
Such a nice well rounded short class.  I usually do the one hour class but ran short of time today.  Just added it to my favorites.
Iga S
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed the class - I felt so relaxed at the end (I nearly fell asleep). 
Robert Sidoti
Hello Clara M from France - so nice to see you here!! Thanks for the feedback - I'm glad the practice worked for you - Hope to see you again :))
Robert Sidoti
Hey hey hey Jenny S !! Always great getting your feedback and having you here, thank you! Hope you are enjoying your summertime!! 
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Eric M !! Always good to see you here my friend - thanks for your comments!! 
Robert Sidoti
Hello Denise Z - thanks for being here and adding to your favorites - I'll be seeing you again then :)) 
Robert Sidoti
I think that's a good thing Iga S - you found a nice balance of effort and ease :) 
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial