Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Beautiful practice 🦋
Margi Young
1 person likes this.
Jenny S So glad we are together again!!  Thanks Jenny.  Margi
Kate M
This was so sweet, Margi Young ... After the practice I fell into a deeply restorative yoga nidra. A complete reset. Thank you for this beautiful practice.
Sandra Židan
I felt a bit down before this practice but after I did it, I started to feel joy again! Thanks, Margi, for this beautiful practice! Namaste! ❤️💝🌹
Hope H
1 person likes this.
Wonderful practice! My neck and I thank you. Appreciate your suggestion for a more neutral neck in triangle
Margi Young
1 person likes this.
Hope H So good to open up that space between the head and the heart! And I may have said this, but I find it is comfortable for about 3% of people to look up in trikonasana. Practice on, finding your way!  Margi
Margi Young
Sandra Židan That makes me so happy. We have to find the joy and when practice reveals that joy, the yoga is working!  Thanks for letting me know.  Margi
Margi Young
1 person likes this.
Kate M Nidra is THE BEST... Happy I helped you get there. Enjoy! Margi
Tarika M
Wonderful practice, with a lot of well thought sequencing. So happy to find new classes of you, Margi.
Sumana Ramanan D
This was excellent. Your fine-grained cues about the position of various parts of the body were very helpful. One example was in downward dog, when one leg is lifted. The cue to keep the other hip pulling into the centre was helpful. I will keep it in mind from now on whenever I do this pose. Thank you.
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial