Vin to Yin: Heaven Meets Earth<br>Wade Gotwals

Vin to Yin: Heaven Meets Earth
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Merryl S
2 people like this.
I'm really enjoying this show, thank you so much Wade. this combination of challenge in the flow, alongside yin, and the delight of both inviting us into our own sound and also sharing mantra with harmonium alongside you.... wonderful!  Looking forward to the next episode already! With respect
Wade
Hi Merryl S it's so great to connect with you! I am so happy you are resonating with this Vin - Yin journey, it has been so cool to create!
Catherine A
Loving this show, Wade. I very much enjoy the challenge of the Vin part of each session and I seriously luxuriate in the physical release of the Yin part at the end . Many thanks for your excellent cueing as always and your gentle guidance 🙏💕
Viri
1 person likes this.
Dear Wade,  what a joy.  Thank you for another beautiful,  powerful,  transforming season.  It was grounding,  freeing and so much fun.  Blessings to you.  
Haya M
1 person likes this.
Dear wade, thank you for a great and wonderful classes. Looking forward to what comes next.
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
Thank you Wade for this episode of Vin to Yin…the whole season was a beautiful journey.  This finale felt like a warm hug, something I venture we could all use right now.  I just loved this ❤️🙏🏻  see you for season 2? 🤞😍
Wade
Oh I am so glad you were feeling this whole experience Catherine A it was honestly a joy to share and a win-win to know it supported you in return!!!
Wade
Thank you Viri for this share, it means so much to know how it was received on the other end and it fills my cup up!! 
Wade
Haya M I am excited about what's next too, thanks for giving me a nudge to think about it!!
Wade
2 people like this.
Jenny S -YES- i think this could be a good season 2 opportunity! Lets put it out in the Yoga Anytime airwaves and see what comes back ahhaha- thanks for being on the journey! I appreciate you!
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial