Yoga and Ayurveda: Artha: Working for Health & Wealth<br>Ali Cramer

Yoga and Ayurveda: Artha: Working for Health & Wealth
Ali Cramer

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
5 people like this.
This was just fantastic!  I am very big on Kundalini yoga for its amazing transformative power. If I’m really feeling “stuck” or depressed or in a state of “untethered-ness”, I’ll do a Kundalini practice and for me, the positive results are instant.  As an aging  human, I appreciate your teaching style here: lots of modifications and encouragement…so helpful!  I would love to see a whole season of Kundalini here on YA with you at the helm 🙏🏻❤️
Ali Cramer
2 people like this.
Jenny S I love the Kundalini as well! So glad it resonates for you. Powerful work! Namaste, Ali 
Christel B
3 people like this.
Well said Jenny; I agree.  It always feels transformative doing Kundalini Yoga and as you say it can be quite provocative. Sat Nam
PS: I just love the Ali amidst the rose petals photo.
Leila A
Thanks for the modifications and explanations! Made my morning!
Ali Cramer
Leila A I am so happy to hear that! Starting the day off with a Practice is always helpful. Namaste! 
Angel
3 people like this.
Holy Moly!!! That was true fire and I have some things to work up to. I am so grateful for you and this practice Ali. I feel much brighter and alive after this generous offering. 
Ali Cramer
1 person likes this.
Angel I agree! The Kundalini practice can be so provocative! 🥰 so happy to hear it worked for ya. 🙏🏽
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Ali, for this beautiful and provocing kundalini practice! I couldn't do everything - especially the last exercise for the second chakra was a bit heavy for me and I had to do the pause in it but I feel great now! I loved doing today's practice! Thank you very much once more! Namaste! 💖❤️🥰
Ali Cramer
2 people like this.
Sandra Židan so happy to hear it! I’m so excited to share my next offering with you and the whole Yoga Anytime community! Keep an eye out, it is dropping this Summer. More Kundalini on the way! 🤍🙏🏽
Ali H
Yes I would love more kundalini practices with you Ali. Thank you that was wonderful!
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial