20-Minute Yoga Flows: Joy of Imagination<br>Justin Randolph

20-Minute Yoga Flows: Joy of Imagination
Justin Randolph

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
4 people like this.
In a nod to its title, this class had one of the most imaginative opening sequences I can remember in 25 years+ of my yoga practice.  And while this was a cerebral practice, I also found it to be very grounding.  I can only “imagine” what an hour-long practice with you is like! A heartfelt thank you ❤️🙏🏻
Justin R
2 people like this.
Jenny S Thank you so much for practicing with me!  I'm so glad that you found the grounding quality in the practice, this is one of my go to sequences when I need that grounding.  A heartfelt thank you for your wonderful comment! Much gratitude to you for practicing with me! 
Angel
3 people like this.
Such a gift of a practice, thank you for the imagery and the pigeon opener. This was a great way to start the day. 
Lauri K
3 people like this.
Loving you Thanks
Justin R
2 people like this.
Angel Thank you so much for practicing with me! I'm so glad you enjoyed and it was a great start to your day. 
Justin R
2 people like this.
Lauri K Sending you a big virtual hug! Looking forward to practicing with you more. 
Annalu V
5 people like this.
Loved this class and will definitely come to it again! It provided the perfect amount of challenge and awareness for my morning yoga routine. Justin - the way you teach is heartfelt. The instructions are on top and, as a latina, the"inner salsa" comment made me smile! Looking forward to explore other classes with you. 
Justin R
3 people like this.
Annalu V Thank you for joining me for the practice, I'm so glad it was the perfect amount of challenge and awareness for your morning routine. Looking so forward to having you join me for the other practices! 
Christel B
2 people like this.
Love your innovations. Amazing so much in 20 minutes. Makes the body feel alive.
Kate M
2 people like this.
Nice cueing in this lovely exploration of the expansive quality of the central axis! Thank you : )
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial