Ashley R
1 person likes this.
Jenny S thank you🥰 A very merry Christmas to you, and yours🎄❤️
Ashley R
1 person likes this.
Lea M so happy that you’re here! Thanks for joining the challenge🤗
Ashley R
1 person likes this.
Christel B happy holidays to you too! Thank you for the lovely compliment and for joining me on this journey ❤️
Ashley R
1 person likes this.
Kelly J thank you! Your words really touched me🥰 Merry Christmas and thank you, again, for being a part of this challenge💛
Lina S
2 people like this.
I'm looking forward our next practices of this challenge. 
Ashley R
1 person likes this.
Lina S, I’m so happy to hear this and I’m excited to have you along for this challenge🤗
Angel
2 people like this.
What a lovely practice! It felt so good and I'm excited to come back to it again and see if there are any shifts! I feel so LIGHT! 
Ashley R
1 person likes this.
Yay, Angel! I love revisiting practices again and again. It’s amazing how new things reveal themselves each time❤️
Luna J
2 people like this.
Loved the class and your beautiful spirit-- felt right at home with you. Encouraged and supported. I honestly didn't want to do yoga this morning-- but found your class/challenge and gave it a try. It was exactly what I needed. Thank you.
Ashley R
1 person likes this.
Luna J, your words really warmed my heart today. I often think to myself that the hardest part of the practice is just showing up! I’m so happy you found your way to this class/challenge this morning and I’m honored that you felt at home with me. Thank you for sharing and thank yourself for showing up, even though you didn’t feel like it❤️
11-20 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial