Burn Bright: A 14-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Space<br>Ashley Rideaux

Burn Bright: A 14-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Space
Ashley Rideaux

Watch this Practice
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Ashley, for this beautiful practice! I loved it! Namaste! ❤️🥰
Elena L
4 people like this.
Hi Ashley!! I love this challenge! I love how you lead your classes, your voice and energy and that we have time to enjoy each pose. Thank you!!!
Lina S
6 people like this.
A very grounding practice. I appreciate your cueing, so clear and precise. I like the image "smile with the collarbones"!
Ashley R
1 person likes this.
Thanks, Lina ! I'm glad to hear that "smile with your collarbones" landed with you. Congrats on completing day 2!!!
Ashley R
1 person likes this.
Elena L thank you for your kind words . I'm so happy you're enjoying the challenge!
Ashley R
1 person likes this.
Sandra, happy day 2, to you! You are so very welcome, and thank YOU for being on this journey with me
Adaira
4 people like this.
thank you for this practice, feels deliciously spacious...  I am one day behind you on the challenge but on it :) 
Ashley R
2 people like this.
The way I see it Adaira, if you’re here at all, you’re right on time🤗 You are very welcome for the practice! Thank you for joining us on this journey.
Jenny S
3 people like this.
All this twisting today felt so good on the digestive system after all the rich foods I’ve indulged in over the last few festive days.  It feels nice to be back on track with this challenge! I hope your holiday was bright! ✨✨✨
Shanna
3 people like this.
Love this program so far! Thank you for incorporating all our human-ness in your teaching.
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial