Burn Bright: A 14-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 9: Spark<br>Ashley Rideaux

Burn Bright: A 14-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 9: Spark
Ashley Rideaux

Watch this Practice
Sandra Židan
Hi, Ashley! I had a problem with balance today: when I had to go under the left knee with the right shoulder and arm on the floor, I have lost the balance and fallen to the right side of the mat- it seems that I have done something wrong but it doesn't matter- the practice was very interesting. Thank you very much for sharing it with us! Namaste! 🥰🌹🌼
Lina S
3 people like this.
Great practice. I like the variations of known postures as well as the way to enter eagle pose. Namaste!
Ashley R
2 people like this.
Sandra Židan I hope you’re feeling okay post falling to the side. It’s not uncommon for that to happen sometimes in this pose. In that thread the needle pose for the upper body it really helps to firmly anchor the foot that’s stretched out to the side to keep from rolling over. Happy day 9 to you🤗
Ashley R
2 people like this.
Thanks, Lina S 🤗 I love exploring different approaches to familiar poses. I find that it brings me present in a different way❤️
Amanda H
2 people like this.
This practice lit my spark, all set to go. Thankyou Ashley.
Ashley R
2 people like this.
Amanda H, mission accomplished 🔥😂
Elena L
2 people like this.
Dear Ashley, this class was so unique and special. I loved it, thank you so much, I love your classes, I love your stories, you have such a unique personality that irradiates positivity. Also you look great in red and orange 🔥🔥. I hope this challenge is the beginning of a lot of classes with you here. Thank you!!
Ashley R
2 people like this.
Elena L you are so kind! Thank you for this super thoughtful post🥰🙏🏾 And yes, I’m excited to create more practices for this awesome community ❤️✨🙌🏾
Lyn O
3 people like this.
another beautiful class where I learned and revised a lotI hadn't remembered I had forgotten. The sign of a brilliant teacher.
Ashley R
1 person likes this.
Lyn O, you are too kind🥰 Thank you for the lovely compliment❤️🙏🏾 
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial