Burn Bright: A 14-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 12: Burn<br>Ashley Rideaux

Burn Bright: A 14-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 12: Burn
Ashley Rideaux

Watch this Practice
Lisa P
2 people like this.
What a firey practice! Before I started the video I read the comments and decided to change the speed of the video to 0.75x ... just a bit slower, thinking this would help me to deepen, soften into the practice. As soon as we started the core exercises I immediately said "nope!!" haha. Thanks for this heated practice, it certainly did bring up resistance, emotions, and resistance to the emotions. I guess that's why we call this a practice, huh? Thanks for holding space so sweetly as always.
Ashley R
2 people like this.
Lisa P , I am such a fan of slowing down, in so many different ways, but I can see how slowing down this core work may do the opposite of what you desired😂 Way to remain flexible and shift course as needed. This is, indeed, all a practice. And you are not alone in the resistance that arises as we stoke the fire within. Thank you for sharing❤️
Lyn O
2 people like this.
your yoga teachings are really inspiring Ashley. I didn't know about papas though I'm not sure how to spell it!
Ashley R
Lyn O , thank you🥰 I’m glad the little philosophical nuggets along the way are offering a bit of inspiration. This particular one is “tapas;” To heat, to burn, to illuminate/shine from within, to accept pain/discomfort as a means for purification/detoxification… physically, mentally, and emotionally🔥
Kate M
1 person likes this.
True confession: I divided this BURN BRIGHT practice into 2 mini-mini sessions! Core, you know?? But i did get through it! Yay!
Ashley R
1 person likes this.
Kate M I love a good confession😂 And I have much respect for making that one class into two🙌🏾❤️ In the words of Tim Gunn, make it work!
Dawnie P
1 person likes this.
Just found this great practice this morning. Excellent sequencing and Ashley, your voice and focus on tapas was mesmerizing. Thank you and namaste,
Ashley R
Dawnie P thank you so much💕🙏🏾  I’m happy that you found your way to this practice and I really appreciate your kind words🥰
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial