30-Minute Vinyasa Yoga: Expansive Bird of Paradise<br>Maeve McCaffrey

30-Minute Vinyasa Yoga: Expansive Bird of Paradise
Maeve McCaffrey

Watch this Practice
Kate M
7 people like this.
Again - this sequencing is genius! I haven't worked this pose in a long while... I had to add a block to step off from on the entry to the actual pose - but I did it!! Once again - there is so much to explore here. Very exciting - very empowering! Thank you, Maeve!! 
Christel B
5 people like this.
Great transitional practice into Bird of Paradise!
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Maeve, for this interesting practice! My bird od paradise wasn't perfect but I did it anyway and I feel great after doing it! Namaste! ❤️🥰🌹
Jenny S
2 people like this.
I agree with Kate regarding the sequencing  - and although my BOP is (and has always been) a work in progress, this approach will be helpful to revisit whenever I get the itch to try again.  Many Thanks and Blessings! 
Laura M
2 people like this.
Great practice!!
Thank you :)
David G-
2 people like this.
Hey Maeve:  love the comments above. Work in progress for me as well. As with most leg extension poses, I benefit from having a strap (long legs are an advantage for cycling, but a definitely a hinderance with yoga). Agree that your calm cues and sequencing were memorable.  Best, David 

Maeve
1 person likes this.
Kate M you said genius! Genius! Hahaha. :) Thank you thank you. Very generous of you. I'm so glad you enjoyed the practice. I'm literally over here smiling. I appreciate you!
Maeve
1 person likes this.
Christel B thank you! I'm sure it was beautiful. 
Maeve
1 person likes this.
Sandra Židan I'm sure your bird of paradise was perfect for the day you practiced it, especially since you felt great after. Tell tale sign. Thank for moving with me.
Maeve
1 person likes this.
Jenny S ahhh, thank you. I hope you will revisit the practice and feel more confident with bird of paradise. It is ALWAYS a work in progress, for all of us. I appreciate you practicing with me. Best.
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial