Empowered Aging: More Hatha, Less Flow<br>Jason Schneider

Empowered Aging: More Hatha, Less Flow
Jason Schneider

Watch this Practice
Jason S
Roberta, I LOVE that quote! Slow is mighty! Honestly, let’s move through life at a pace that enables us to be in the moment, aware of how it feels and how we can make slight adjustments to enhance our experience. Move at YOUR pace and celebrate each and every day you show up!
Vedra R
Great class Jason,I feel peaceful and  grounded this is  just what I needed today!
Jason S
1 person likes this.
Vedra R we can all use a bit of peace in our daily lives.   Truly elated that we were able to find that together!
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
So nice to practice here with you again Jason 🙏🏻 This class was just what the doctor ordered (literally, in my case lol).  A slow and deep and even meditative “flow” that addressed all of the stiffness in my body after not being able to be very active lately.  I can’t practice every day as I was used to, but it’s so nice to know that this season of Empowered Aging is here waiting for me when I’m feeling up to it.  I’ve found that Yoga Anytime is funny like that - always providing the perfect classes and teachers to meet me with whatever I need in the moment.  I’m sure I’m not the only one here who experiences this!  I’m so looking forward to more holding space with you this season ❤️🕊️
Stephanie L
Definitely what I needed. Thank you!
11-15 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial