The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 10: Acceptance<br>Wade Gotwals

The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 10: Acceptance
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Tracy C
HI Wade, Thanks for the challenge. Spaced it with other practices.... Always a rebel!! Ha Ha ... Anyway, just wanted to thank you for the new word. Somewhere in the intro to this video you made a mistake and pronounced patience as "patien-ette", kind of a cross between Patience and Compassion. I'm not sure if you meant to do that or not,BUT, what a great word! Thanks! When ever I get the chance to use it I will think of you.....Spreading the love and changing the world one "compatient' moment at a time.... My God the possibilities  are endless! Your classes are alot of fun. May this find you well and much thanks for your work . Pardon the spelling. With much respect....Namaste'
Wade
Hi Tracy C Oh wow this is awesome!! I had no idea and 'Yes' a mistake that worked out well, I love when that happens and I always try to be 'compatient' with myself - I'm going to try and use this today too!!!  
Tracy C
1 person likes this.
Hi Wade, Sooo funny. I used the word "compatientant" a couple of times yesterday.Pretty funny. People kind of furrowed their eyebrows with a little "what"? when they heard the word ,but the word is so great that it's seems familiar. It's almost like your "heart" already know the word.... Your challenge in the workings!! Have a great day with the word and thanks for spilling it into my world! It is my favourite thing at the moment! Take good care !
Heidi G
Hi Wade. Thank you for this challenge. Just did it for a second time and had so much fun!
Wade
Hi Heidi G I am so grateful that you revisited this challenge again- cant get enough heart opening!! big hug!
Ivalo
great  challenge ! thank you. I have definitely  opened  up and been in poses I believed  to have stayed in my youth. shifting limiting believes emotional  as well physical . 
Aurora del Villar
Loved the challenge! thank you very much. I feel stronger not only in my body, but in my heart energy!  
Wade
Ivalo thank you so much for sharing your journey on the challenge with everyone, so grateful!!

Wade
1 person likes this.
Aurora del Villar oh what a beautiful message- feeling stronger with the connection at the heart is wonderful!!
Ali
Ali
Thank you for the whole challenge, but especially the time to explore some creative variations. Lots for me to play with in my spare time! I really loved the chanting. All practices should end with chanting!
51-60 of 61

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial