Everyday Somatic Yoga: Hips for Life!<br>Lydia Zamorano

Everyday Somatic Yoga: Hips for Life!
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Lydia Zamorano
Sandra Židan Thank you for letting me know Sandra! It's really neat to hear that you found a new range so quickly with this little practice. Yay for somatic work! Wishing you a peaceful holiday. Lydia 
Tracy C
1 person likes this.
Thanks for this practice... I have been trying to smooth out an anterior pelvic tilt since doing alot of cani-cross running with a 2 year old dog. Bracing at the hips has caused a few things to happen especially in the knees.Over the last few weeks I have been working on the pelvic floor and increasing mobility in the hip area... this class really fit the bill and by the time I was done I can now stand from a squat again with out knee pain and crunching... thanks alot. Take good care. Look forward to the rest of the practices.... happy climbing. Namaste'
Lydia Zamorano
Tracy C Thank you for sharing this with me Tracy. I love hearing about how the practices are landing for people. Happy running my friend! Lydia 
Elizabeth M
Holy hips! I've always considered myself to have "stable" (inflexible) but strong hips - lots of dancing, cycling, and running in my past. This class really made me curious about what my hips are and are not capable of. Some things came more easily, others I was like, "wow, what...?" You hit the nail on the head with the words "smooth" and "controlled" at the end of the class - that is exactly how my movements felt. And dare I say more confident as well. I am really excited to come back to this one over and over and see how the class affects my overall movement, comfort, and familiarity with this region of my body. Thanks, Lydia Zamorano !! ❤️ 🙏 
Lydia Zamorano
Elizabeth M Hi! I love to think that somatics might support us to build more confidence in our movements. I often feel that when I take the time to learn more about something it builds confidence, enjoyment, and a sense of wonder! Thanks for taking the time to comment. This brings a big smile! Lydia 
Jacinthe L
1 person likes this.
Hello!  I cannot wait for class number 2... after I repeat this class a few more times. Lovely energy and good pace, not too fast so I could keep up while moving into the correct position as a few were a tad more challenging to access. Thank you so much for sharing your practice, Namaste.
Lydia Zamorano
Jacinthe L What a wonderful idea to repeat the class a few times. I often do that, and it allows my body to familiarize with the movements and my nervous system to settle within the practice. Can’t wait to hear how the next ones go for you. With care, Lydia 
Sharon C
What a beautiful practice, the balance of movement and stillness, strength and flexibility, the range of motion in my hips felt wonderfully smooth by the end, really looking forward to experiencing more of your somatic practices, thank you for sharing x
Lydia Zamorano
Sharon C I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed this practice Sharon. Please let me know how the other ones go for you! With care, Lydia 
Suzanne L
Thank you for this practice.  It was excellent for my 82 year old tight hip muscles.  I will be repeating it often.  
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial