Everyday Somatic Yoga: Hips for Life!<br>Lydia Zamorano

Everyday Somatic Yoga: Hips for Life!
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Lydia Zamorano
Suzanne L Thank you for letting me know this one will become a staple for you Suzanne. I'm delighted. Sending care, Lydia 
Kay S
Great class Lydia. Thankyou.  Your beautiful calm voice had some of the exercises really creep up !
Lydia Zamorano
Kay S Thanks Kay! I hope they creeped in the best of ways :) Please let me know how the rest of the series goes for you. With warmth and a smile, Lydia 
Andrea N
Ooooo that felt good, the difference between left & right - wow! Probs holding the grandchildren on my hips has made me a little off centre. Thank you Lydia, I'm really enjoying these somatics.
Lydia Zamorano
Andrea N That's the best news Andrea! I love that you are connecting to the practices. Please let me know how some of the others go for you. And yup, I have a funky left hip from carrying my two babes as well! Bodies have love stories to tell! With warmth and care, Lydia 
Justin H
The exercises worked well on my hips but I was concerned in some instances about the stress on my knee joints medial ligaments. No harm done but I think the knees can be potentially easily hurt if due care isn't taken. 
Lydia Zamorano
Justin H Thanks for your care and attention Justin. I hope I convey that folks could elevate their hips to make adequate space for their knees, and also move slowly enough to use discernment on if they could recover from the movement. I appreciate your comment! With care, Lydia  
21-27 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial