Everyday Somatic Yoga: Shoulders & Neck Somatic Release<br>Lydia Zamorano

Everyday Somatic Yoga: Shoulders & Neck Somatic Release
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Brigitte M
I am new to somatic yoga, but i did feel wonderful benefits. Now I am curious to the other episodes.
Lydia Zamorano
Brigitte M I'd love to hear how it unfolds for you Brigitte. Wishing you peace and warmth this new year. Lydia 
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Lydia, for this beautiful and calming practice! My neck feels much better now! Namaste! ❤️💖🌹
Lydia Zamorano
Sandra Židan Happy to hear this practice supported you Sandra! Wishing you warmth and peace, Lydia 
Lynn-Marie M
I really appreciate your videos and have learned a-lot. I wouldn’t use the negative language when turning the head away from the arm as if “we are offended by our hand”. It just seems counter intuitive when we are learning about physical and emotional acceptance in our yoga practice.
Lydia Zamorano
Lynn-Marie M Thanks for this suggestion Lynn-Marie. I will take it to heart. I'm happy to know that you've appreciated the work. I'm have so much gratitude for my teacher Megan and all that she's shared with me as well. 
With warmth and care, 
Lydia 
Katie H
1 person likes this.
Thank you Lydia!! That neck release at the end was AMAZING! Thank you!!
Lydia Zamorano
Katie H So happy! Thanks for sharing your brightness here Katie. ;) Lydia 
Summer
Absolutely magical ✨ Happy Spring! Sending big love! 
Lydia Zamorano
Summer Happy spring!! Sending a big warm smile, and hopes that you have a magical day Summer! Lydia 
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial