21-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 19: Om Shiv Gorak Yogi<br>Nikki Estrada

21-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 19: Om Shiv Gorak Yogi
Nikki Estrada

Watch this Practice
Curtis Hamilton
Forgot correct sounds of mantra at one point. Sometimes moved mala beads at wrong time. Lost concentration. Could not hear my heartbeat at times. But it was ok to me. I think I just need more practice.
Jenny S
5 people like this.
Ok so this one really worked well for me. Having more to remember actually helped to control my wandering mind. Plus, it's a gorgeous day here in Connecticut, so the window is open, the birds are singing and there's a soft breeze - I'm sure this helped! One more thing, when we finished, I was at exectly the last bead of one cycle...lucky 108! I think the rest of the day will be a beautiful one ๐Ÿ“ฟ ๐ŸŒฌ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
Matthew
1 person likes this.
good sitting with this today. felt steady and full even as drifted off a couple of times. your intermittent voice was a good prompt to return to the mantra. many thanks.
Chrys M
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this one. Actually it was my favorite. I felt a very subtle swaying sensation, which was really pleasant. Thanks Nikki!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
hmmmm... I found it difficult to connect with this mantra. I feel that I just don't know enough about this particular lineage? So there was resistance.
Jeanna L
1 person likes this.
This one helped me slow down ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Celia E
1 person likes this.
Loved this one. It slowed my breathing right down and softened my energy. I took exactly 108 beads to say my mantra. Perfect. It resonated so well. I thank you. ๐Ÿ™
Catherine G
1 person likes this.
I definitely feel this mantra is very special, and it felt not easier because for me meditating is never easy, but I was more able to be in the moment and less mindless. Thanks Nikki!
Nikki Estrada
Catherineย awesome! love that you were able to get into it.ย 
Catherine G
Nikki this was a fabulous 21 day, is there another sequence of meditation i could follow next?
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial