Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 12: Fiery Balance<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 12: Fiery Balance
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Tracy S
1 person likes this.
My favorite of the 12 days! Loved the sequencing from standing knee up to crescent lunge to warrior 3 and back to standing driving knee up. Robert you bring it to the mat and give such great cues on how to get into the pose and how to exit. Thank you for your guidance! Namaste!
Scuba Chick
1 person likes this.
Almost didn't show up to the party today, but I forced (yes, forced) myself to show up. Fiery Balance. I love things that are fiery! A little weeble wobble but not much. Thank you for this practice, Rob!
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Tracy ... It's my pleasure to share this with you! It's one of my personal favorite sequences as well, glad you like too:) How's the practice and body feeling?
Robert Sidoti
Good job showing up and forcing yourself to the mat Scuba Chick ! A little weeble wobble can be good for strengthening the ankle, foot and lower leg, not a bad thing. See you soon!
Chrissy
1 person likes this.
Thanks Robert, just what I needed today! I liked the new middle balancing flow.
Kit S
1 person likes this.
I like the balance flow too! I’m stronger on the right side so I’m thinking I’ll play with this on my own by starting on my weaker left side and see what happens.
Jenya B
1 person likes this.
Great practice again Robert Sidoti
Robert Sidoti
I love me some balance flow Chrissy!! Glad the practice worked for you today!
Robert Sidoti
I love me some balance flow Chrissy!! Glad the practice worked for you today!
Robert Sidoti
Great idea Kit! We are all one side dominate and it’s a great idea to work on it, especially in these types of movements! Lmk how it progresses for you💪🏼🙏🏽
1-10 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial