Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 21: Flexibility 3<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 21: Flexibility 3
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Nathan Briner
Kate good call with the extra block. 
Lyse B
3 people like this.
Flexibility 3, what a nice practice today. I am enjoying this segment of the 30 days because you are guiding us to focus within, really notice, as in a meditation. I had not done this before and am finding it so restful and calming, even though the practice is also energizing and expansive. I was able to notice that I was hyperextending my knee, having forgotten to keep that extended leg active. Probably wouldn't have generally. Thank you for your careful guidance
Nathan Briner
Lyse, you said it perfectly. Eventually the practice takes us inside to new experiences, new understandings. Each new adventure opens up further viewpoints that we couldn’t see before. You’re doing great! Thanks for sharing :) 
Trisha K
3 people like this.
Thank you for such beautiful, well thought out practices.  You are challenging me in new areas and inspiring me to dive deeper into the practice of yoga.  
The peaceful, quietness is wonderful. Thank you for helping me soften and find the internal calm.
Nathan Briner
Wonderful to hear, Trisha. Thank you for sharing your experience :) It is such a rewarding experience to hear how everyone is finding something special to integrate into their practice. 
Catherine W
I'm loving the 30 day challenge. For me it has just the right balance of ease and boundary pushing. Even though there are some poses I can't do completely, you make them seem possible with time. I especially like the way you cue to create subtle adjustments. One of my new favorite teachers.
Nathan Briner
Thank you for the kind words, Catherine! Glad you’re enjoying the challenge!! Let me know if you need any help with the poses. 
All my best :)
Ruth O
2 people like this.
Still going strong. I look forward to each practice and am feeling great. In this practice, I loved janu sirsana on the blocks. Such different access from there. Thank you for your comprehensive approach. 
Namaste, Ruth 
Nathan Briner
Ruth, great to hear from you again. Yes, I love Janu Sirsasana from the block. So much more comfortable for me in that position. Keep up the great work. And be sure to reach out if you have any questions or need help in a pose. 
Ishara S
1 person likes this.
This has been a great daily practice. I've greatly enjoyed the intelligence you bring to the asanas! The relationship between expanding laterally and quieting was remarkable. And it was such a pleasure to find that lateral ease after coming to discover how taught my side body is when extending through the vertical angle.
11-20 of 58

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial