Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat with Yoga Anytime

Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat with Yoga Anytime

Go To This Show Season

Elizabeth M
Elissa P, thanks for this question! If you watch a video all the way through, it will have the eyeball on it to indicate it was watched. However, at this time that will not happen for classes you watch with us LIVE, so if you have been tuning in live and those are the videos you are seeing without an eyeball, that is why.  Sorry about this - we will work to even these features out across the site so that the experience is consistent for you! Thank you for being with us during our Retreat! 🙏 
Viri
4 people like this.
Thank you so much to all the YogaAnytime team for making this Retreat possible. Thank you Wade, Arturo, Alana, Suniti and Miles, you are the best!!! 
Elizabeth M
Thank you, Viri, for joining the Retreat and sharing your energy with us! 🙏 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Viri! So delighted to hear from you! Thank you for joining us in this 20-Day Retreat. We hope it's been nourishing for you. Stay close. Love, Alana 
Miles
3 people like this.
Viri Thank you! It's been so sweet for me as well. Glad you are enjoying. Big love!
Arturo Peal
It's been really great teaching and taking this retreat all month.  The variety in the teachers has been a balm for me.  The backstage crew deserves a shout out, they make it go super smooth for us.  
Thanks for coming y'all!
Miles
4 people like this.
Yes, what a pleasure and an honor. And the Yoga Anytime Team is really the best there is. Thank you all for making it such a pleasure and so easy to offer up the goods. Ya'll are the greatest!❤️❤️❤️
Alana Mitnick
Awe, Arturo Peal  and Miles, I'm touched and teary by your words. It's truly an honor and joy teaching alongside you, Wade, and Suniti. The behind-the-scenes is a labor of love and comes alive with the teachings and our global community of dedicated yogis! I discovered a new sense of Connection and quality of Trust in this process. Thank you and love! xoA
Wade
5 people like this.
What a great journey with all of you- the connection is real and truly felt! Big love to  Arturo Peal Miles Alana Mitnick + Suniti for the inspiration, leadership and support!!
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial