30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 28: Groovy Shoulders<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 28: Groovy Shoulders
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Dannette W
2 people like this.
This will be perfect after I've been lifting or doing strength conditioning - thank you!
Elaine Fox
3 people like this.
Well, that was just exactly what I needed today! :)
Louisa G
2 people like this.
Perfect session today just what I needed for those shoulders as they were getting a little tight near the spine. Thank you
Miriam M
2 people like this.
This sequence would be good to promote slep becore bedtime. These 28 sesions have been wonderful. I am thankful for this challenge. I am amazed at the changes in only 20 minutes per day. The power of choice and the power of incrementalism.
Robert Sidoti
Sounds like this sequence was just what you guys needed based on your comments:) Day 28!! By the time I'm writing this comment you all have finished by now! Good job staying consistent and 'SHOWING UP'!!
Scuba Chick
1 person likes this.
Very relaxing. Thank you!
Jo S
1 person likes this.
I am so grateful to you Robert! I have been trying to encourage myself to do a home practice for years! I really mean lots and lots of years! Somehow I was guided to this challenge and whatever was blocking me has melted away!! I look forward to practicing with you every morning! Your style is so delightful! Your funny, sweet, and you also convey the sacred about this amazing practice!! Thank you so, so much and Namaste!! 🙏🏾
Robert Sidoti
Ohhh Jo , thanks for the sweet words🙏🏽 And I’m so pleased and happy to hear this has helped you find a home practice🧘‍♂️
Glad you made it here!! Sending Pura Vida from Costa Rica!!
Ruth E
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Robert Sidoti ! I loved it. This is just what i needed it. Im gonna sleep like a baby. As you said.... we make choices and i think that showing for this practice was the best way to close my day.
I really enjoy every practice! You have a great energy ! ? see you tomorrow! Namaste.
Robert Sidoti
Ruth ! I can’t believe you’re already at Day 28! You’ve made a clear choice and priority in doing this everyday, so much credit to your efforts here👍👌 I’m so happy you fee the way you do... how was your sleep?!
See you soon!
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial