30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Finish Strong<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Finish Strong
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Congratulations on completing the challenge Aurora del Villar !! So happy you 'loved' it!! Hope to see you practicing other videos soon - I love Mexico, one of my favorite countries - beautiful people!!  Con mucho gusto, Roberto 
Lina S
1 person likes this.
Thank you for your wonderful positive fun guidance. It went by so fast.
Robert Sidoti
Lina S Congratulations to you on this 30 day endeavor!! How do you feel?! I appreciate your comments and sharings along the way! Hope this launches you into more practices!! 
Jamie N
1 person likes this.
Fantastic class. Thank you!
Robert Sidoti
Day 30 Jamie N !! Did you do the whole 30 day series? How are you feeling? 
Melanie L
1 person likes this.
This has been wonderful. I am new to yoga at 62 and loved this 30 day challenge. While I do walk for exercise, I was looking for something to build strength, flexibility and balance. I have noticed how much better my posture is when I walk. Thank you. I look forward to finding more of your lessons on Yogaanytime.
Robert Sidoti
Hello Melanie L !! Yay!! So happy this challenge worked for you! When the yoga practice is added to ones life, it helps and assists in our lives in so many ways we never expected :)) 
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Robert, for this amazing 30 day challenge- I feel much stronger after doing it - especially in my core muscles! You are a great teacher and you really know how to activate the person through your practices! I'll definitely do this challenge again! Namaste! ❤️🥰🤗
Robert Sidoti
Sandra Židan Congratulations on completing this 30 day challenge!! I was so happy to see and read your comments everyday, they lifted my spirits - appreciate you sharing your experience with us all! I’ll see you soon I hope! All my best to you, Robert 
111-119 of 119

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial