30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Finish Strong<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Finish Strong
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Whitney B
4 people like this.
that was fantastic. Your way of teaching is very encouraging without judging. Although I know you can't see your students I feel like you do. So thank you very much for 30 days of awesomeness
Robert Sidoti
Day 30!!!!! You did it! So impressed with you all! I hope you can see and feel my genuine enthusiasm and support!
What an accomplishment! Just the act of doing something everyday for 30 days is enough, then you add the yoga practice with all of its challenges that come up for you, but you carried on and stuck with it and now you are finished!
My deepest gratitude friends! Huge respect!
Robert Sidoti
Whitney! Good job and thanks for your sweet comment. I'm so happy that you were able to feel encouraged and supported even if it was virtual! I couldn't see you, but kinda could, but not in an awkward or weird way:)) Namaste!
Astrid U
3 people like this.
Yes!
that was an incredible experience and your guidance was superb!!! Any suggestions for strengthening the arms.? I'm far from being able to do 10 pushups..... I'm thinking of starting this challenge all over again!
Dannette W
3 people like this.
Robert it was such an insightful 30 day adventure. I learned some new poses along way and the breathing has been very helpful outside in the "real" world where sometimes stress can get the better of me. Thank you for your humor, all of your daily efforts and open heartfelt guidance.
Maria Elena D
WooHoo!!!! I'm feeling so good right now, :) strong and flexible. thank you! thank you! thank you! Robert and Yoga Anytime this was an excellent challenge for me and a great way to start the year. Robert you are an awesome teacher, full of energy and enthusiasm, and joyful humor. I'm going to take a little break for complete integration, and then I want to start the challenge all over again, perhaps on a six days on, one day off schedule. So, Ill see you in a couple of days, Namaste!
Michelle Hewitt
Robert, that was fantastic thank you...
What a great kick start into daily yoga practice. My confidence has quietly increased, your casual, fun, encouraging sessions have done wonders. Namaste 🙏🏻
Tim S
2 people like this.
Just finished. What an amazing way to start yoga. I'll definitely look for more of your videos and keep going. Thank you so much!
Robert Sidoti
Maria! Good job and Congrats to you on this endeavor! You have been so supportive and positive throughout this experience, I'm sure there were others who read your comments and felt encouraged, so THANK YOU! See you at Day 1 whenever you decide to start again!
Robert Sidoti
So happy you joined us Michelle! Increased confidence, what a win! We ALL could use more confidence:) Big hug and tons of gratitude and respect, hope to see you again!
1-10 of 119

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial