Yoga for Athletes: Restore and Repair<br>Lydia Zamorano

Yoga for Athletes: Restore and Repair
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Andrew S
1 person likes this.
Super relaxing at the end of the day. The pigeon pose reminds me how different or less flexible my right side is compared to the left. three or four inches at least. I really notice the difference in the legs and hips
Lydia Zamorano
Hi Andrew.
So glad to hear you're taking care of yourself and noticing things in your body. Thanks so much for your comment.
Julie J
1 person likes this.
Thanks Lydia for the many lessons revealed in this practice, physical, mental and spiritual. The power in the subtlety of the movements is exactly what I needed. Namaste.
Cece E
1 person likes this.
loved the practice! I have a broken toe so had to adapt. I am an athlete and this was a prefect partner t o all the other things I am doing. I love that you said this is making s pace for our recovery! Thank you!
Lydia Zamorano
Hi Julie. It's so wonderful to receive this feedback. Thank you so much. With kindness, Lydia
Lydia Zamorano
Hi Cece. Oooooh broken toe. I've been there! Hope you heal quickly and can be nimble on your feet again soon. Warmest wishes!
John Jackson
1 person likes this.
This felt just right for me today, thank you. x
Lydia Zamorano
Hi Craig. Happy this could support you! Warmest regards. Lydia
Alice B
Thanks Lydia for this great lesson. I was so much into it that it felt like if it was a 10-minute yoga lesson :) Just perfect after a very very stressful week. Your calmness and good vibes in this lesson went all the way to France!
Lydia Zamorano
Hi Alice! How wonderful to hear from you. I am in France right now climbing in Fontainebleau. It's an incredible experience with my family. What a beautiful country you live in. Sending warmth! Lydia Zamorano
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial