Flow Sweet Flow: Neck Unwinding
Kari Sims Anthon

Watch this Practice
2 people like this.
Namasté. Your voice is beautiful, relaxing and slow, but not too slow. I loved it. Also my shoulder and neck loved the practice. Thank you. Silke
Thank you for joining me Silke ! Hope to practice more with you in the future! Namaste
Thank you, Kari. Wonderful to practice with you from afar.
Love you Mary !! Happy to be with you virtually
Hi Kari Sims Anthon ! This is Abby - Luke's wife. What a pleasant surprise to see a Yoga Anytime email, featuring one of your videos. I've never heard of Yoga Anytime and I'm so glad I joined and took your neck/shoulder class. Thank you!! xoxo
Abigail what a treat to practice with you virtually!! Sending lots of love! Xo K
1 person likes this.
Hi Kari. So fun to follow you here - even though you live only 45 minutes away! Sending you big big love from Bend. Thanks for this: I'm all jacked up in upper torso and not sure why, and this helped a LOT.
Hi Kari. So fun to follow you here - even though you live only 45 minutes away! Sending you big big love from Bend. Thanks for this: I'm all jacked up in upper torso and not sure why, and this helped a LOT.
Elissa hi there!! So happy that this class helped you a bit! Let’s llay together again :) Sending lots of love! Xo
Hi again Kari. I would LOVE to take a class with you in Sisters - but did your studio close there? And, I would love to play in the snow with you. Do you xc ski? I just looked at my phone and don't have your number or email... Feel free to private message me here and we can exchange that info.... and make it happen!
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.