Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Lori
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Kira.
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Claudia Jean
Thank you, Kira, for such clear and loving instruction on the challenging practice of tonglen.
Ana N
1 person likes this.
Thanks Kira for sharing this beautiful practice. I'd like to hearing something about you. Love ❤️
Kira Sloane
Ana, missing you!
Michelle F
1 person likes this.
hola preciosa!
as you said-" if you havent yet "mastered" the skills of compassion and loving kindness please go back to those practises"
- I totally had the sensation of just not being as compassionate and loving as I could be - and I also wondered if this was even ever going to be possible - to be so totally compassionate and kind. Anyway I thought I better go back!
Thanks for reminding me not to be in a rush - why do i need a "fierce " practise anyway- though I must add I loved the image of the exploding black pearl and the diamond sparkling so clearly -
have a wonderful day!
loveandpeacexxx
Kira Sloane
Dearest Michelle, I so hope I have not discouraged you. These practices are meant to expose us to ourselves. Seeing yourself clearly as you did, means it was successful! I have found great freedom in knowing the depths of my smallness. Glad you are here. With Love, Kira
Michelle F
1 person likes this.
gosh Kira - quite the contrary! I am amazed at the very real tangible connection I feel to you and the practices you share without us ever having met-I feel encouraged and supported to go deeper but simple realise I have a tendency to "rush" - and so decided to go back to loving kindness and do a little more "homework!" I thank you - and everyone at yoga anytime from the bottom of my heart! have a wonderful day
loveandpeacexxx
Kira Sloane
Michelle, I am so grateful to your sharing of your experience this morning. Happy to be practicing together. Love, Kira
Melissa H
3 people like this.
I have been suffering so much over the atrocities with the immigrant families torn apart and tramautized by border patrol. This practice helped a tiny bit. I need to do it everyday. Remembering the diamond in my heart that cannot suffer grounds me. Thank you, Kira!
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial