Yin Yoga: Sciatica Relief<br>Kate Smith

Yin Yoga: Sciatica Relief
Kate Smith

Watch this Practice
Dannette W
1 person likes this.
I do not live with any lower back pain but I do sit in a desk chair all day at work. This practice felt wonderful and freeing. Thank You!
Kate Smith
1 person likes this.
Hooray, Dannette !!! I am so glad this made your spine feel FREE! Wonderful news. I don't live with low back pain either but I do sit a bunch (emails, website work, writing, etc) and I know how it feels to just get icky and tight in the low back. The low back is really the hub of the body in one train of thought, so it's a vital area of the body to nourish and support. You just made my day! ;))) Thanks for sharing. So grateful we were able to practice cosmically together. Abounding LOVE coming your way, Kate
Susan B
1 person likes this.
Thanks Kate This practice felt amazing. I have been dealing with sciatica pain for several months. I feel like it is piraformis. This practice helped me to relax in the poses and released pain.
Meg M
1 person likes this.
Love all the option and modifications. I'm glad I took the time to watch this.
Kate Smith
1 person likes this.
Meg !!! Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you took the time to watch the class as well. Means the world to me. I am sending so much LOVE your way, Sister.
Jill C
1 person likes this.
My hips and gluts thank you for this relaxing practice! :) I have felt so tight and constricted from sitting too much. This was perfect!
Kate Smith
Jill ! I'm so glad to hear that your glutes liked this practice. ;))) Warms my heart to know the practice helped you soften and settle in. Happy Holidays and abounding LOVE....thanks for practicing with me. -Kate
Christini Yogini
I really enjoyed this, very helpful for pain
Matthew
1 person likes this.
wonderful class - many thanks
Kate Smith
1 person likes this.
Glad it was helpful, Christini Yogini ....sending LOVE your way
11-20 of 61

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial