45 Minute Yoga Flows: Grounded and Fluid Flow<br>Rosemary Garrison

45 Minute Yoga Flows: Grounded and Fluid Flow
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Rosemary Garrison
Mmmmhhh, thanks Chris . So sweet to hear!
Holly N
1 person likes this.
Nice flow, Rosemary!  The building of heat with the sun salutations allowed me to extend and feel my body in the later poses.  Thank you!
Rosemary Garrison
Wonderful, Holly N ! It's a beautiful experience to feel the practice supporting the practice, isn't it?! Be well, R
Laura M
1 person likes this.
Thank you Rosemary, this was a great flow for my tired legs and hips!
Rosemary Garrison
Yay! So happy to hear it, Laura M .
David G-
1 person likes this.
Good afternoon, Rosemary. Another rainy Saturday. I am inhabiting these poses much more from the inside out, keeping my eyes closed longer to listen, relax, reset. The arm balance was motivating to watch, and I realized that my adrenaline has transformed into a more mindful energy. I was much more in tune with coordinating my breathing with yours as well.  Namaste  
Rosemary Garrison
It's wonderful to hear more about the subtleties of your practice, David G- . That realm is so fascinating and rich for me... and ultimately where the physical practice is guiding us. 
Shawn
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Rosemary! After a long journey from the US to Europe, and feeling jet lagged but awake, this was a wonderful practice to come back to my body again and to work out the kinks from sitting on an airplane all of yesterday. Always appreciative of your guidance. 🙏🏼
Laila
1 person likes this.
Beautiful practice! Thanks so much
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Shawn ! I'm so glad this supported you in being in your body and working out the kinks. That is a looooong trip and definitely takes its toll. So glad the practice helped! Namaste. 
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial