The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Committed<br>Sarah Beston

The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Committed
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
Fantastic, Susan! Definitely let me know how that goes. Have a great week!
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
Another beautiful practice. I really love starting out in table top and exploring movement from there before building into sun salutations and standing and balancing postures. Your cues give exactly what I seem to need. I loved eagle arms in Vira 1, opening the heart and dipping into humble warrior. And the closing sequence on the mat was serene and sublime. Thank you Sarah.
Sarah Beston
Really beautiful hearing how this practice landed with you, Ali! You're very welcome and thanks again for checking in! 
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Really sweet pacing in this practice, Sarah! Happy Easter, Happy Spring!! Many thanks...
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Kate, I hope you had a beautiful Easter weekend! Here in Joshua Tree, the cacti are all starting to blossom. Happy Spring!
Lori
1 person likes this.
Happy day! It feels like summer on a lot of levels today, so I thought I'd try this practice. Thanks so much, Sarah.
Sarah Beston
I love that you chose this one for today, Lori C! Sending lots of love and light your way. Warmly, Sarah
Julia A
1 person likes this.
Thank you! 
I enjoy your flows and sequences, feels good. 
+aftertaste of the practice
Love it!
Sarah Beston
Hi Julia A! So happy to be practicing with you here. Thank you for sharing your experience and glad you’re enjoying the classes. Stay close and let me know how future classes go! Warmly, Sarah
Matthew
1 person likes this.
i did eagle legs for the first time in years today. what a really nice series this is proving to be - thanks very much. 
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial