The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Brave<br>Sarah Beston

The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Brave
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Tracy S
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sarah for a compelling and heart felt challenge. I have enjoyed each day and will miss the time together. You are an amazing teacher. Peace and blessings!
Sarah Beston
Thank you so very much for being on this journey with me, Tracy! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed it and I look forward to practicing more with you online in the future! Many blessings!
Sally McGrew
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sarah. This is my first week ever with Anytime Yoga. What a great start!!! Enjoyed being with you, the movement. Love, Wisdom, Peace to you. Happy Summer. Sally
Sarah Beston
Welcome, Sally McGrew! I am so happy we could practice together during this challenge and on your first week on Yoga Anytime ... welcome to the family! Please reach out any time if I can be of any help. Blessings, Sarah
Louisa G
1 person likes this.
Thank you so very much for sharing this challenge. I plan to do it all again or even to use these practices every second dat in their sequence. Namaste
Sarah Beston
You are so very welcome, Louisa! One of the things I love about the yoga practice so much is that even if you are doing the same sequence over and over again, you show up as you and approach it in a different way every time. I hope round 2 goes well! Namaste, Sarah
Martha K
1 person likes this.
A wonderful journey. I enjoyed my time on the mat with you. Let's do it again sometime!
Sarah Beston
Hi Martha! So happy to hear and thanks so much for practicing with me here on Yoga Anytime! Absolutely, lets do it again sometime! Blessings, Sarah
M Angela C
1 person likes this.
What a wonderful journey filled with exquisite practice and reflection. Yoga “finds you” for sure and this week has proved this to me again. I have needed an open heart, strength and ease, courage, bravery and compassion. The mudras were a newer experience for me and I loved the mind-body connection. Thank you Sarah and I shall be returning to these practices. I feel simply wonderful!🙏
Sarah Beston
Dearest M Angela, thank you so much for sharing and I am so happy yoga found you again. I certainly learn this lesson over and over again in my own practice. Sending lots of love and blessings, Sarah
11-20 of 57

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial