The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Brave<br>Sarah Beston

The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Brave
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sara S
1 person likes this.
Day 5 ! Phew it was rough bi way I could do the arm balance challenge how d I even start to practice hand stand ?.
Viri
1 person likes this.
Sarah, thank you so much for this wonderful practice. I've learned so much about myself, my body, my breathing and what I'm capable of with yoga. Greetings from Mexico. Namasté
Sarah Beston
Hi Sara! You can find some great tutorials for handstand on yoga anytime: Learn Handstand with Audra Carmine, Moving Toward Handstand with Brenda Lear., Shoulder Strength with Nathan Briner. Hope this helps!
Sarah Beston
Hi Viri! I am so delighted to hear and am so happy to be practicing together. Where in Mexico are you? Sending love from sunny California! Namaste, Sarah
Sarah H
1 person likes this.
I LOVED this Challenge. Perfect length, pace and content. I really hope you can present us with another Challenge soon, as it was so enjoyable. You are a superb teacher.
Sarah Beston
Hi Sarah! I am so happy to hear that you loved the challenge! It is such a pleasure to be practicing with you here on yoga anytime and thank you so very much for your kind words. I will keep you posted on future classes. All the very best! Sarah (Great name by the way! ;)
Melissa W
1 person likes this.
Sarah Beston I loved this series and hope you design others! I am new to yoga, and so glad I found this challenge. I was able to try new poses without any issues. Day 3 was my favorite, I love warrior poses. Day 5 was a great way to end the challenge. Thanks again! Can't wait for the next one.
Sarah Beston
I am so happy to hear, Melissa! Congratulations on finishing and wow, so excited to hear that you are new to yoga. It's truly been a life changing addition to my life and I am excited to hear how your continued journey goes. Please stay close and keep in touch! All the very best and have a beautiful weekend!
Mabel L
1 person likes this.
Hi Sarah just to say I enjoyed very much doing The Heart’s Delight Challenge. The final challenge Brave was challenging and struggled to do the balances. But overall I enjoyed doing brave. Thank you for the wonderful journey and looking forward to another journey with you. Nameste🌺
Sarah Beston
Hi Mabel! Congratulations on completing the challenge! The brave practice is challenging for me as well! So happy to be on this journey together. Wishing you all the best!
21-30 of 57

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial