Welcome to Yoga: Moving with Our Breath<br>Kira Sloane

Welcome to Yoga: Moving with Our Breath
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Julie P
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Kira Sloane  for this great class! I have to say: I am blown away. I have been going to a yoga studio for a year now, but I never learned basics like the breathing technique or what namaste actually means. And I realized I have so troubles with the lunges because my arms are too short. So I'm gonna go and try to buy some yoga blocks. 
I'm gonna work myself through the first season over the next weeks. What do you recommend, how often should I do yoga and how often should I repeat the individual classes?
Kira Sloane
Dearest Julie, thank you for being here and great questions! 

Making a schedule you can keep is the best plan. If three times a week is too much, then twice a week is a better choice! Some members land on a favorite practice and rarely deviate. Others try a new class every day. There is no wrong way, only a particular right way for you.

And yet, you are touching on something very true. Repetition of a familiar sequence can lead to mastery in smaller more nuanced aspects of the practice.
(See answer continued below)
Kira Sloane
Julie, contining here:

Since you are newer to online yoga, you might check out this show for extra tips, Yoga @ Home:

Let us know if you would like us to recommend a few next shows to check out.

Warmly,
Kira

Jo M
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kira! I am new to yoga and after completing ’Moving with our breath’ I am feeling inspired and ready to move forward with my practice. 
Jo M
1 person likes this.
Oh, my apologies, I forgot to say ‘greetings from the UK’. Jo 
Kira Sloane
Jo, so glad you are here! Yoga will take good care of you if trust your inner knowing. LOVE. xok
Joanna Z
1 person likes this.
I loved this workout. Such a great start o my yoga adventure. Thank you Kira :)
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Joanna, welcome home to you! xok
Nicole M
1 person likes this.
I love your ability to be playful and the fact that I can see you enjoying what you are doing! The yoga moves make a huge difference,  I really feel it in my shoulders throughout the day.  I'm new to yoga all together here, but your instructions are well thought out and helpful.
Kira Sloane
Nicole, so happy you are here and that the yoga is making a difference! Yes, I do love to share this practice. Stay close and keep sharing. xoKira
71-80 of 96

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial