Yin Yoga: Buddha Dragon Yin Sequence<br>Alana Mitnick

Yin Yoga: Buddha Dragon Yin Sequence
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
So lovely as usual Alana ❤️ My hip flexors and quads feeling quite alive now!
Alana Mitnick
Jenny! So happy you're here! Love, Alana
Joan J
1 person likes this.
Alana I was waiting and hoping for another Yin practice. This is wonderful, I get such good stretches in my calves when stretching the leg straight up in dragon. Such a heavenly session. I look forwards to more Yin practices from you, it is the most peaceful, inward, meditative yoga for me🌾💮🌾
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful to hear, Joan! You are such a dedicated yogini. I really admire your commitment to practicing. So glad you're enjoying these Yin practices. xoA
Joan J
1 person likes this.
I hope you have more Yin sessions coming
Alana Mitnick
HI Joan - Yes, I believe there are three more Yin practices coming! With Love, Alana
Lori
2 people like this.
This is a splendid practice, and your instructions are so clear and easy to listen to and follow. This class is almost like being in your live class. :) Thank you.
Alana Mitnick
Thank you, Lori. So happy to hear that this practice "spoke" to you. Communication is such a mystery and a miracle! With Love, Alana
Leah K
1 person likes this.
Thank you Alana! I needed something cooling and low to the ground today and this was the ticket. 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Leah! Oh I'm happy to hear from you. Yes, staying low and close to the earth is such a sweet way to ground the energy and unwind. Lovely to be practicing together. Love, Alana
1-10 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial