Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 6: Integrated Core<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 6: Integrated Core
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Core work is always a huge challenge for me...but oh that block “pillow” in the shoulder stretching twist was a game changer!
Shelley Williams
Jenny Jenny! You are rocking it! Happy New Year!
Kathleen S
3 people like this.
Thank you, brings a Pilates Instructor, Novice Yogi to a good place
Ted J
3 people like this.
On a cold winter's day (with broken furnace) the core sequence really warmed me up. I also appreciate being told what to do with my pelvis as it's not always obvious to me.
Shelley Williams
Ted Hi Ted! Glad you liked the core sequence, and yes pelvic tilt makes a huge difference. Stay warm, me and kids headed to the snow today~ daily morning self massage over entire body with sesame oil for skin (Ayurvedic practice) is another great way to stay warm, nurture joints and tissues, and help protect you from getting sick. Have a great day!
Glenford N
3 people like this.
Hi Shelley , I combined Day 5 and Day 6 into one practice followed by meditation. Needless to say, I hugely enjoyed the benefits and felt relaxed grounded centred and at peace with the day. Thanks for your beautiful sequences. Namaste.
Shelley Williams
Glenford Excellent! So nice to take the deeper dunk for a fuller practice when schedule allows, and to include meditation as well. What great feedback, thank you for sharing. My best~
Shelley Williams
Kathleen I am a Pilates teacher as well, and love to integrate the two modalities... thanks for the feedback, keep any questions coming...
Gabriel W
3 people like this.
Really interesting and fun!
Nadia I
2 people like this.
Shelley, Oh, is it possible you put your pilates course here or the combination? 😊 Pretty please 🙏🏼
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial